Benefit from a range of government incentives to help diversify and grow your team.
Your business may be able to get up to $10,000 (GST inclusive) when you hire an eligible new employee who is either:
• 15 – 24 years of age
• a First Nations Peoples Australian
• 50 years of age and over.
Your business may be able to get up to $6,500 (incl. GST) when you hire an eligible new employee who is either:
• 25 – 29 years of age
• a principal carer parent
• a person registered with an employment services provider for 12 months or more.
For example, based on one employee for one week:
• who earns $18 an hour
• and, completes 8 hours a week
• who’s total weekly wage would be $144
A host employer could SAVE $100 per employee, as this is covered in the wage subsidy. The only cost incurred by the employer is $44.
Download more information here.