Our experienced mental health workers support people living with mental illness to improve their health. We provide a range of supports under the NDIS and can work with you to meet your goals to live independently.
Our team will guide and support you to:
- Set and achieve your goals
- Build daily life skills at home, in the community, in education or work
- Increase your social and community participation
- Improve and maintain wellness
- Enhance your physical health and wellbeing
- Participate in group activities
- Build social connections and relationships in your local community
We offer NDIS funded mental health supports that are personalised to your needs on the Sunshine Coast, and in the Hervey Bay, Gladstone and surrounding areas.