Do you want an easy, professional and flexible alternative to direct employment? With Community Solutions, you will receive end-to-end support from recruitment through to completion where both you and the apprentice or trainee benefit from our range of services, including recruitment, payroll, finance, human resources and our team of field representatives.
Apprentices & Trainees
We make it simple to engage an apprentice or trainee.
- You focus on your core business activities while we manage the apprenticeship or traineeship.
- You only pay when the apprentice or trainee is on the job.
- You save time and money from selection through to completion.
- Your dedicated Field Representative and services team are working for you.
- The service fee is 100% tax deductible.
Grow your business with a new apprentice! Eligible host employers of new apprentices can receive funding from a range of Government incentives.
You could receive:
- Wage support of up to 75% of the award wage.
- Incentives of up to $4000.
- Support for adult apprentices over the age of 21.
Approved apprenticeship occupations:
✔️ Carpenters and joiners
✔️ Wall and floor tilers
✔️ Refrigeration and air conditioning mechanics
✔️ Vehicle painters
✔️ Bakers and pastry cooks
- Identify the right apprenticeship or traineeship for you
- Apply for a Community Solutions apprenticeship/traineeship
- The Community Solutions interview
- Interview with the host employer
- Got the Job!
Check out our career vacancies page for apprenticeship and traineeship opportunities
We specialise in industries, including:
- Building and construction
- Water Infrastructure
- Civil Construction
- Refrigeration and air conditioning
- Food processing