Classroom 2 Career is NDIS School Leaver Employment Support to help you in your next step after high school. Our team will tailor support just for you to help you achieve your goals. Using a self directed approach, we will help you discover what kind of job you want, build job ready skills, or get real world work experience.
Classroom 2 Career includes one-on-one and small group activities where you can learn at your own pace in a fun, safe and supportive environment.
We can help you build job ready skills and confidence to achieve your goals in areas including:
- Goal setting
- Identifying your interests and skills
- Work experience
- How to find and apply for a job
- Dressing for success
- Communication in the workplace
- Travel training and budgeting
- Understanding employer expectations
- Starting a new job
- Confidence building