NDIS Support Coordination
Having a choice of providers is important in making sure that you get the support you need, how and when you need it. However, the reality of managing multiple providers and coordinating these supports effectively to fit in with your lifestyle can be more complex.
Support Coordination is designed to minimise the complexity of negotiating with service providers, government agencies and accommodation providers. It provides assistance to strengthen your ability to coordinate and choose the support you need to participate fully in life and in the community.
Support Coordination can assist you to achieve your goals by:
- Identifying the services that will meet your unique needs as outlined in your NDIS Plan.
- Overseeing and coordinating service providers and support
- Liaising with Government, NDIA and agencies on your behalf
- Negotiating the manner and timing of supports, including service agreements
- Facilitating information sharing between providers
- Obtaining quotes for services
- Linking you in with your local community
- Working with you to develop skills, capacity and resilience
- Responding to a crisis
There are three tiers of Support Coordination available to suit your individual requirements:
- Support connection – short-term assistance to source providers to meet your needs and participate independently in your NDIA plan.
- Coordination of supports – capacity building to connect and coordinate your supports from a range of sources and in a complex service delivery environment. This is available throughout the duration of your plan.
- Specialist support coordination – specialist supports for more complex situations.
Our team of qualified social workers will work with you, your family and your support network in order to help you reach the goals you set out in your NDIS planning session.
Why choose Community Solutions?
Community Solutions already assists people with a disability to receive supports under individualised plans. Our experience in tailored service delivery, support coordination and financial administration will assist you in meeting your individual goals.
As a registered service provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) we have comprehensive knowledge of the NDIS to assist you to smoothly navigate the scheme.
To find out more, please call us on 1300 770 145 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, please download the fact sheet Support Coordination